Market Development Manager
All candidates MUST complete a culture index survey for your application to be reviewed. Please look for an immediate follow-up email* to complete the survey.
*Any communication about this job will come to you via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add to your contacts and open all emails from this email domain.
The position is for a highly motivated self-starter. A high achiever who possesses the drive and enthusiasm to excel under any conditions. Someone who needs minimal supervision, feedback and direction. Earning potential of over $100k!!!
- Passion for Winning
- Daily cold calls on vacant lots determined by MLS
- Source new vacant lot deals
- Run proformas and review all due diligence for new lots
- Maintain lot contracts and amendments
- Coordinate lot purchases
- Report on lot availability and pipeline
- Review all substantial completion documentation for lot readiness
- Build rapport with the seller, overcome objections and get the contract signed
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Establish relationships and network with Realtors to assist in sourcing vacant lots
- Some travel will be required to assigned market
- Overnight stays will vary per market
Skills & Abilities:
- A fast starter and able to use their people skills
- Able to follow instructions and is detail orientated
- Enjoys meeting with people and "uncovering their story"
- Decisive and proactive
- A professional, sharp dresser who understands that success comes through hard work and tenacity and helping meet the needs of our seller and our team
- Self Starter/Self Leader who is highly motivated by serving others
- Must be able to build others and work as a team player
- Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects
- High School diploma; some college preferred
- Texas Real Estate License Preferred
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferred
- Reliable transportation required