Ameritex Homes, DFW
All candidates MUST complete a culture index survey for your application to be reviewed. Please look for an immediate follow-up email to complete the survey.*
*Any communication about this job will come to you via email@example.com. Please add to your contacts and open all emails from this email domain.
Responsible for the daily execution of the Starts Process which involves the coordination and preparation of permit application packages and the organization of all new home information necessary to initiate the start of construction.
- Update Production Control Manager on status of various starts related matters via electronic reporting and verbal communication
Review and Preparation of Paperwork
- Once it’s been confirmed that there is an approved permit (and a requested construction loan) complete all tasks related to move the unit into construction
- Review Power BI reports to gauge where a unit is in the pre-construction process and determine whether or not it is ready to be moved into construction
- Coordinate with the Permitting and Purchasing departments to release units to start.
- Update and compile research information of permitting requirements in each jurisdiction
- Print, prepare, and ship builder start packages to the various Construction Managers.
- Attend weekly meeting to review the units that:
- are slotted in pre-construction
- will start immediately
- will be slotted in the future, due to capacity issues
- Send necessary marketing items to the Construction Managers
- Basic administrative skills essential to this position
- Microsoft Office Experience/Proficiency
- Construction knowledge helpful but not required
Skills and Abilities
- Team/ Service Focused
- Highly organized and detail oriented in all assignments
- Strong multi-tasking skills; must manage responsibilities under strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Education & Experience
- High school Diploma Required
- Experience in working with Construction Builder/Contractor preferred
- Position requires sitting, walking, and occasionally standing
- Noise level for office environment is quiet to moderate