Business Development Manager, Real Estate
Ameritex Property Management
All candidates MUST complete a culture index survey for your application to be reviewed. Please follow this Winchester Carlisle Culture Index Survey to complete and return to application.
A Business Development Manager creates and builds client relationships while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects that will improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a strong channel of opportunities; Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients.
- Plan approaches and work with Marketing to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Overcoming objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to provide feedback on company’s propositions and differentiators.
- Prepare and execute management agreement between Ameritex Property Management and clients.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure campaigns are targeted and released in a timely manner.
- Understand and execute company’s goal to enhance the company’s performance.
- Thorough knowledge of general business development principles and practices
- Strong knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Solid understanding and application of Microsoft Office
- Prioritizes and implements business process improvement opportunities.
- Technical expertise – applies up-to-date knowledge and skills needed to do the job.
- Effective working relationships with others both within and outside of their team
- Provides products and services of the highest quality, sets quality standards
Skills & Abilities
- Attention to detail, research and analytical abilities
- Networking, persuasion, prospecting, public speaking, research, and closing skills
- Motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning
- Utilizes business strategy to identify customer needs and challenges, territory management and meeting sales goals
- Ability to exhibit professionalism in all interactions
- A self-starter, highly motivated and goal oriented individual
- Organized with a systematic approach to tasks to achieve accuracy and efficiency
- Minimum 3-5 years sales or marketing experience in real estate industry.
- Real Estate license preferred.
- Property Management experience preferred.