Ameritex Property Management, DFW
All candidates MUST complete a culture index survey for your application to be reviewed. Please look for an immediate follow-up email to complete the survey.*
*Any communication about this job will come to you via email@example.com. Please add to your contacts and open all emails from this email domain.
Responsible for the daily execution of the Permitting and Starts Process which involves the coordination and preparation of permit application packages and the organization of all new home information necessary to initiate the start of construction.
- Responsible for auditing all syndication channels to ensure accuracy. Intake Manager will review all marketing material including property photos, sign placement, overall property conditions and communicating with Marketing department.
- Overseeing Quality Assurance process- Scheduling QA Inspections with Maintenance department, communicating results with Construction. Following up with completion of missed items and rescheduling QA Inspection, if necessary.
- Responsible for weekly scheduling of Asset Protection inspections for maintenance department. Will communicate inspection findings to Property Management and Construction departments, will follow up on repairs, if necessary, daily to ensure completion.
- Assist with monthly third-party process. Will review all inventory and ensure each property status is up to date within propers channels. Will be responsible for uploading all necessary documents within third-party portal.
- Responsible for implementing marketing strategy based on status of inventory: Pre-Marketing, Completed Inventory, Aged Inventory. Each unit to be reviewed daily to determine the best path to lease.
- Responsible for Onboarding new third-party client portfolios including procuring necessary documentation, Propertyware account set up for Owner and Tenants, assisting with Marketing strategy as needed.
- Responsible for Rently and lockbox inventory. Intake Manager will activate and confirm all access points to team members.
- Responsible for listing Aged inventory and Realty Commerce assets within MLS.
- Responsible for maintaining various departmental reports.
- Provide various administrative support to Director of Asset Optimization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business reports.
Skills and Abilities
- Detail orientation, strong critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Personable and highly motivated with excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Team/Service Focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy, analytical skills and attention to detail are required
- Strong multi-tasking skills; must manage responsibilities under strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Education & Experience
- 2-5 years experience preferred
- Home building and/or real estate industry is a plus