Ameritex Homes, DFW
All candidates MUST complete a culture index survey for your application to be reviewed. Please look for an immediate follow-up email to complete the survey.*
*Any communication about this job will come to you via email@example.com. Please add to your contacts and open all emails from this email domain.
Responsible for the daily execution of the Permitting and Starts Process which involves the coordination and preparation of permit application packages and the organization of all new home information necessary to initiate the start of construction.
- Update and manage internal company operating system and all website information including, but not limited to, home inventory availability, pricing, home descriptions, supplemental images and graphics, etc.
- In-take and traffic marketing requests and manage deadlines from inception through completion. Leverage web analytics data to derive actionable insights to improve or maintain user experience and SEO.
- Coordinate Emails/E-blasts and work with Director of Marketing to track success of programs, incentives and/or promotions.
- Administer and create collateral and other graphics as needed.
- Assist in maintaining all collateral supplies.
- Complete all task as assigned to provide support to all marketing programs.
- Assist various departments including, but not limited to, Sales, Leasing, Land Acquisition, etc. with marketing requests.
- Assist with other marketing projects and other duties as assigned.
Sales and Advertising
- Coordinate the production, planning of special projects and events, open houses, etc.
- Assist in Internet and Social Media leads as needed.
- Manage MLS listings and various other syndications.
- Responsible for maintaining various departmental reports.
- Present manager with regular traffic, web analytic and other reports.
- Maintain high level of internal and external customer service and support.
- Administer and coordinate customer reviews and surveys.
- Provide various administrative support to Director of Marketing.
- Responsible for ordering and coordinating various marketing supplies.
- Maintain and organize project files, budgets, spreadsheets and other project resources as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the Abode Creative Suite preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Skills and Abilities
- Detail Orientation, strong critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Personable and highly motivated with excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Team/Service Focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented in all assignments
- Accuracy, analytical skills and attention to detail are required
- Strong multi-tasking skills; must manage responsibilities under strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field; experience in lieu of degree may be accepted
- 3-5 years marketing experience required
- Direct marketing/advertising experience in home building and/or real estate a plus