CAD Designer (Contract)
All candidates MUST complete a culture index survey for your application to be reviewed. Please look for an immediate follow-up email* to complete the survey.
*Any communication about this job will come to you via email@example.com. Please add to your contacts and open all emails from this email domain.
The CAD Designer is a contract position and is responsible for designing the CAD files for each property for permitting. This position will report to the Permitting Manager.
- Attend regular development meetings
- Address limitations of technologies and materials involved in the CAD process
- Incorporate feedback into 3D model designs
- Make revisions to models as requested
- Run simulations and stress-tests on all 3D models before prototyping
- Keep up to date on all modern advancement in material and software technologies
- Pursue ongoing education in the field
- Utilize large databases of material property information to best select materials for modeling
- Minimum 2 year degree in related field (preferred)
- bachelor's or Certifications (preferred)
- 2+ years experience utilizing CAD software
- Minimum 2 years working in a professional environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An abundance of patience to see a complicated project to the end
- Ability to think in a three-dimensional manner
- Comfortable with sitting for long periods of time