All candidates MUST complete a culture index survey for your application to be reviewed. Please follow this Winchester Carlisle Culture Index Survey to complete and return to application.
Carwin Properties is looking for a Leasing Agent to perform daily tasks driving sales and leasing goals. This position is responsible for communication with potential prospects, applicants and homebuyers.
- Fields and responds to leasing inquiries from prospective tenants; works to persuasively present information to prospects on housing properties to create applications.
- Negotiates lease offers; executes and explains leases and related documents to future tenants; performs leasing activities in accordance with applicable laws to maximize housing occupancy.
- Responsible for updating all Marketing of Vacant and On Notice properties daily including Carwin Properties Website, Syndication Websites, MLS, Open House events and Signage as needed.
- Coordinate and perform Move In with new Residents.
- Works with Regional Property Manager and Acquisition team to channel applicants through the leasing process; maintains up to date knowledge of Company policies and procedures.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- High School education or greater
- TX Real Estate License is preferred
- 1+ year experience in Property Management and/or Sales
- Must have reliable transportation