Online Leasing Agent
Ameritex Property Management
All candidates MUST complete a culture index survey for your application to be reviewed. Please follow this Winchester Carlisle Culture Index Survey to complete and return to application.
Ameritex Property Management is looking for an Online Leasing Agent to perform daily tasks driving leasing goals on single-family homes. This position is responsible for communication with potential prospects, applicants and homebuyers.
- Fields and responds to leasing inquiries from prospective tenants via phone (in-bound and out-bound) and email; works to persuasively present information to prospects on housing properties to create applications.
- Negotiates lease offers; executes and explains leases and related documents to future tenants; performs leasing activities in accordance with applicable laws to maximize housing occupancy.
- Works with Regional Property Manager and Acquisition team to channel applicants through the leasing process; maintains up to date knowledge of Company policies and procedures.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Consistently drives to reach daily, monthly and annual performance goals set by the organization.
- Uses needs-based selling to actively place residents in the perfect home
- Proactively pursues all prospects to maintain the highest level of occupancy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM functions
- Market trends, housing authorities and real estate investment
Skills and Abilities
- Personable and highly motivated with excellent customer service skills
- Strong communications skills over the phone and email
- Team/Service Focused
- Highly organized and detail oriented in all assignments
- Strong multi-tasking skills; must manage responsibilities under strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High School education or greater
- TX Real Estate License is preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales, property management/leasing preferred
- Must have reliable transportation